CatholicBrain's Online Curriculum is an Interactive Faith Formation Program Designed for Homeschool Families and Small Parishes
- Pre K - 8th Grade
- 38 Exclusive catechism video lessons adapted from the Baltimore Catechism
- Lesson plans for parents
- Each video lesson is accompanied by games and quizzes to reinforce learning
- Daily Mass Readings and Saint of the Day video to start the day
- Access a library of over 1,200 videos, Bible stories, saint stories, fun videos and more
- Advent & Lent Programs for the entire family
- Assessments and Fun Competitions
Help our Children establish a daily devotion to grow, know and love our Catholic FaithLearn it. Know it. Live it.
What is Included?
- 38 exclusive Catechism Video Lessons adapted from the Baltimore Catechism.
- Every day, participants may watch a 5 – 10 minute catechism video lesson.
- Each video lesson is accompanied by an activity, game and quiz–helping reinforce what they learn from the video lesson.
- Participants may take a final quiz after completing the program; the highest score will win a small complementary prize from CatholicBrain.com
- Each participant receives a certificate of completion.
- Access to CatholicBrain.com religious education resources for the entire summer.
Schools & Parishes Using CatholicBrain
SIGN UP FOR A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL
Complete the form below or call 469-416-4942